The Free Voluntarist news focusing on conservative-libertarian Latino values in Central Florida.

Search

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Dogecoin Is My Favorite Cryptocurrency


We all have a favorite coin...for the vast majority, I'm sure it's bitcoin.

Best Free Dogecoin Faucet... Register Now!
Bitcoin has always been the lead of the pack, the one that gets 'mainstream' attention and most altcoins fall into obscurity (hell even Bitcoin Cash [BCH/BTCC] is even getting more recognition... Damn branding...) Its sad to see some of our favorite coins fall into the abyss of worthlessness but all in all we still keep them and value them no matter what they are...
We have the Ron Paul Coins, Dark Doge, Feathercoin, Green, etc... Whatever it may be... We care about them and not really because they are valuable in the grand scheme of things but are personally valuable to us. Relative value is important in the marketplace even if they are worth a fraction of a cent, or a fraction of a fraction of a cent.
For me, my favorite altcoin has got to be Dogecoin (and even its lighter 'cousin' LiteDoge has a place in my heart). I personally like it because of the mascot... The Doge itself, internet sensation, fluffy galore!!!
Thats just personal feels, but from a technical aspect, even if its not worth much, Dogecoin and even LiteDoge is very useful when it comes to transfers.... And of course we all know how slow Bitcoin transfers are these days. Dogecoin out of all the other cryptocurrencies has served a MAJOR purpose for me in my life. It has been the medium of trade for me, along with regular fiat currency. I use Dogecoin regularly and it has inched its way into my everyday life and Ive gotten some friends to adopt it as well.
Ive always had an interest in cryptocurrency but even with the easy way of gaining Steem.. I dont think Steem or even the legend itself (Bitcoin)... Would ever dethrone DOGE.
Idk what it is... But I love this altcoin!

The Dogecoin community is very generous, and Dogecoin is used as a tipping currency which is even better. What really makes me think about why I like Dogecoin, is the fact that people who live in poverty and have access to a phone, some internet and Bluetooth are capable of earning Dogecoin relatively quickly. Some just need to ask for donations, but if you trade in a cryptocurrency exchange with the little Doge you have, you are able to increase your earnings significantly (granted if you know how to trade).
What's your favorite altcoin?

*This was a blog post from my Steemit page

Featured Post

Donald Trump Released His Taxes And Why It Doesn't Matter...