The Free Voluntarist news focusing on conservative-libertarian Latino values in Central Florida.

Search

Monday, July 1, 2019

The 'ANTIFA' Are Against Free Speech


OPINION - The Anti-Fascists, or ANTIFA, are notorious for being against free speech while claiming to be champions of decentralized democracy and liberty.

I've noticed over the years researching the ANTIFA movement, and their "decentralized" mobilization of violent attacks against opposing protestors and journalists, that they truly are against free speech. I'm not one to defend racists or ethnicists and sexists but given the circumstances and looking at this issue from a purely free speech perspective, the ANTIFA movement are adamant in shutting down opposing views, with unjustified violence. Since I am Latino with mixed blood thanks to my ancestors, and I am one who also supports the LGBTQ community, I feel as if there is a need for me to be vocal about how dangerous the ANTIFA are when they demand individuals to be deplatformed simply because they disagree with someone else. The ANTIFA don't really care about minorities and lots of times its primarily white ANTIFA members who try to speak for minorities and when a minority speaks out against their rhetoric, they (ANTIFA) smear any individual and threaten them with violence, even if they are minorities. It's pretty sickening to say the least, especially when they believe they speak for me and the Latino community, among other communities.

I am against racism, however, I am not against individuals speaking freely. If an individual wants to carry themselves as a racist then so be it, it doesn't have any effect on me until that individual gets into a seat of power where they can use their racism to attack minorities or races and ethnicities that are not of their own. This is where I and the ANTIFA don't see eye to eye, it's purely a free speech issue. I'm first and foremost not afraid to speak out but I know that eventually when ANTIFA members see this they will likely demand tech giants to deplatform me from various social networks for calling them out.

The ANTIFA are not arbiters of truth, and for certain they would be the first to demand the government to use its power to steal from and tax blacks and Latinos because of their utopian world view simply because of a disagreement. As a hyper-capitalist, the ANTIFA movement is just a band of unsuccessful people blaming the world and the "system" for their own lack of ambition. I am certain that the ANTIFA will continue attacking free speech activists and will eventually oppose me as well. The ANTIFA do not care about the rights or the freedoms of individuals, they will smear white people and belittle Latinos and blacks who oppose their views. They cannot be trusted at the end of the day.


Featured Post

Donald Trump Released His Taxes And Why It Doesn't Matter...